2010年12月1日星期三



- December -

2o1o's End of the year is coming .
now already
December -12 -
Cool !
Last Month in the year
what can I plan to go any where.?
Hanging out with friends ?
Go travel with family ?
Yup, I gonna do it !

Also, Christmas is coming soon ..
it's my lovely festival ,
I think should many people and I like Christmas !
Sure !

Hahaha

After Christmas, New Year is coming too -2011-..
So Fast ! After new year, Is time to back to school !
All in all, Hope next year for me will be a Good Year.
Next Year is my turn - PMR Year !
Really hope all will be right , best , and all !
And wish my family here,
Healthy Always, things go well, always happy !
Love You, My Family Members !
And wish all my friends here,

Friendship Forever & Always Be Happy & PMR Straight AAA
Love You , All My Buddies - Friends !

Lastly,wish you all and myself

|- Merry Christmas + Happy New Year -|

没有评论:

发表评论